SELAMAT MEMBACA

Jumat, Mei 16, 2014

Watefall "Coban Kembar Watu Ondo"



My Holiday
Last weak, exactly on April 20th 2014, I went to “Coban kembar watu ondo” waterfall with my friend. It located in “Taman hutan rakyat raden soerjo” that was region of Pacet Mojokerto or devision of Malang-Mojokerto near of “Kolam permandian air panas cangar”.
            We went to there at 10.00 am by using motorcycle. After we got long journey and went through distance between parking area and waterfall more less 1 km, we felt so tired. Because the track that we had gone across so curving and so many stairs there. Although we felt so tired, all of that had been replaced with the 
beautiful natural scenery and beautiful waterfall. In additional, while we went to waterfall, I saw two tourists from Germany that taking picture there. Unexpectablelity, they asked me to take picture of them. With my English ability that still low, without feeling shy and doubt, I asked them to take picture together.


            Because evening, we decided to go home. On the way, we had been stopped because there is someone that sell durians on the side of kota Batu street. At that time, We finally droped in there to buy and enjoy the durians. After that, we immediately went home without stay in another place anymore.


            Although our journey during the holiday made us so exhausting, but I was very happy. And if I had spare time again, it was unimposible I would have a vacation to “Coban kembar watu ondo” next time.


3 komentar:

Muhammad Asy'Syaukani mengatakan...

Bahasa Indo dong kang, gak ngerti bahasa inggris saya.

Muhammad Asy'Syaukani mengatakan...

Bahsa indo dong kang, ga ngerti saya.

Muhammad Asy'Syaukani mengatakan...

Bahasa indo dong kang, ga ngerti saya.